Individuals wanting to utilize the grounds for day ride must...
Initial Rules and Regulations. The Participant agrees to abide by all rules established by FCSC, including but not limited to the following:
- Any and all persons riding, training and/or working with or around the Horse shall be required to execute FCSC's Release and Indemnification Agreement, a copy of which shall be provided to the Participant at the Participant's request;
- The club shall be open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily. The Participant is expected to respect the privacy of the individuals residing at and near FCSC and to be at FCSC only during those times when it is open for business;
- The Participant may not bring any instructor, coach or trainer to the Property without the prior consent of FCSC.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash or tied up in a place so as not to be annoying or detrimental to any horse, rider or other persons.
- Any and all minors riding the Horse shall at all times while mounted wear hard soled boots with a heel (minimum of one (1) inch) and an ASTM-SEI riding helmet with chin strap securely fastened. FCSC may require any person who fails to comply with such requirements to immediately dismount the Horse and not remount until he or she is properly outfitted;
- The Participant shall clean up after their horse/s. This includes picking up manure and hauling it out.
Read and understand agreement
Day Ride Form
Complete form, initial and sign. Then attach payment and put in white locked box on the North side of the Clubhouse.